Nicoderm Step 2 provides 7 nicotine patches at a time, to help smokers quit. This convenient and discreet way to quit smoking allows you to manage your nicotine intake according to the recommended amount. This program is designed to be easy to use with the help of a professional. The nicotine patch is a method that slowly releases nicotine into your body and can be used as a substitute for smoking. It is recommended to start with Step 2 if you weigh 45 kg.
Directions for use for NICODERM ÉTAPE 2 : Apply one patch every 24 hours to a clean, dry, hair-free area of the chest or back above the waist or on the outer arm.
Nicoderm Step 2 is used during weeks 7 and 8 of a 10-week program.
Format: Box of 7 patches
Ingredients: For 1 patch
Nicotine (14 mg/timber), ethylene-vinyl acetate polyisobutylene copolymer and high density polyethylene between two transparent polyester films.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not smoke, chew nicotine gum or consume other nicotine-containing products while using Nicoderm.
- Nicoderm can be toxic and extremely dangerous to children and pets if applied to the skin or swallowed.
- Do not use the patch if the pouch is open.
- Do not use Nicoderm continuously for more than 3 months.
- Do not use more than one patch at a time, as this may cause an overdose of nicotine.
- Remove the Nicoderm patch 2 hours before engaging in vigorous exercise for an extended period of time.
DO NOT USE IF :
- you are under 18 years of age
- you are an occasional smoker or non-smoker
- you are pregnant or nursing
- have a generalized skin condition (e.g., eczema, rash).
CONSULT YOUR PHYSICIAN IF:
- you have or have had high blood pressure, stroke, heart, thyroid, circulatory or stomach problems; you are taking insulin or any other prescription medication.