Strong Bones New Roots helps to build and maintain stronger bones. It contains microcrystalline hydroxyapatite (MCHA) from New Zealand, with cofactors for immediate absorption to reduce the risk of osteoporosis. MCHA is used to treat osteoporosis and is a rich source of calcium. The D-Aspartic Acid (DAA) helps to stimulate the body’s ability to absorb calcium.
Strong Bones New Roots provides the complete source of bone minerals and nutrients for strong bones and joints. Reduces the risk of osteoporosis and bone fractures. Helps maintain healthy bone mineral density and muscle mass. Bones and joints are the foundation of a healthy body. New Roots fortified with the important mineral microcrystalline hydroxyapatite (MCHA) to help maintain bone strength and prevent the risk of osteoporosis.
Dosage for Strong Bones New Roots : FOR ADULTS ONLY
- Take 2 capsules one to three times daily with food or as directed by your doctor.
- If you are taking other medications, take this product a few hours before or after them.
Format: Box of 90 capsules
Ingredients: Per 6 capsules
Microcrystalline hydroxyapatite (freeze-dried MCHA) 3600 mg, Calcium (from calcium hydroxyapatite) 900 mg, Protein (from calcium hydroxyapatite) 900 mg, Phosphorous (from calcium hydroxyapatite) 450 mg, ʟ-Lysine (ʟ-lysine monohydrochloride) 300 mg, ʟ-Proline 300 mg, Glucosamine sulfate (from crab, lobster, shrimp exoskeleton, stabilized with potassium chloride), sodium free 252 mg, Vitamin C (ascorbic acid) 186 mg, Magnesium (reacted magnesium bisglycinate) 145 mg, Grape seed extract (Vitis vinifera), 95% proanthocyanidins 60 mg, Green tea leaf extract (Camellia sinensis), 75% epigallocatechin-3-gallate (EGCG) 42 mg, Extract of aerial part of horsetail (Equisetum arvense), 7% silica 30 mg, Extract of turmeric root (Curcuma longa), 95% curcuminoids, providing curcumin I, demethoxycurcumin, and bisdemethoxycurcumin 20 mg, Zinc (from zinc monomethionine) 9. 3 mg, Lycopene (from tomato flesh [Solanum lycopersicum]) 5 mg, Vitamin B1 (thiamine hydrochloride) 4.65 mg, Boron (from boron citrate) 3.36 mg, Manganese (from manganese citrate) 2. 79 mg, Lutein (from marigold [Tagetes erecta]) 2 mg, Copper (from copper citrate) 930 mcg, Folate (from calcium ʟ-5-methyltetrahydrofolate) 500 mcg, Vitamin B12 (methylcobalamin) 150 mcg, Vitamin K2 (menaquinone-4) 83 mcg, Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol) 25 mcg (1,000 IU), Vitamin K2 (menaquinone-7) 10 mcg, natural peppermint flavor, microcrystalline cellulose, vegetable magnesium stearate and silicon dioxide in a non-GMO vegetable capsule made of vegetable carbohydrate gum and purified water.
- From New Zealand cattle. Guaranteed free of bovine spongiform encephalopathy (BSE) and recombinant bovine growth hormone (rBGH).
- No GMOs
- No preservatives, artificial flavors or colors
- No sugar.
Origin : Canada
- Consult a physician before using this product if you are taking blood thinners, if you have gallstones or a bile duct obstruction, if you have stomach ulcers or excess stomach acid, if you are taking prescription medications, if you have been diagnosed with or are at risk of developing a blood pressure disorder, if you have a liver disorder, if you are on a low protein diet, if you have an iron deficiency, if you have an estrogen-dependent cancer, or if you are taking anti-platelet medications.
- Do not use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Discontinue use and consult your doctor if you experience symptoms of liver problems, such as yellowing of the skin or eyes (jaundice), stomach pain, dark urine, sweating, nausea, unusual tiredness or loss of appetite.
- Rare and unpredictable cases of liver damage associated with products containing green tea extract have been reported.
- Do not use if seal is broken.
- Keep out of reach of children.